Monday, April 13, 2009

About the Phase 3

2 pieces of sound files, each 1 mins. One is original file with no editing, another can be remixed.
Well, sounds pretty easy. However, as a visual person, I'm not very sensitive to sound.
So far I've seen some other people in this class doing some fancy crazy sound mixing experimental works,
I have no sense of rhythm, melody,
I guess I need to find a smart way out.

I've tried some of the sound recording equipments, such as digital camera, cell-phone, these are things I can take by my side, and randomly record something I find interesting. But of course, the sound quality is kind of problematic.
I'm not familiar with Audacity, but I'm not gonna worry about the technical issue cause this class serves academic purpose other than techical stratage.
I need to think about the concept, I need a reason to do this project. I need to do more research.
I know this is one day before the critique, and having things figured out by the last day has been my pattern for the Phase 1 and 2.
I do hate this pattern.
Time is running out.

No comments: